Networking and Funding Partners
FPFK plays an important role in the civil society and is an active member of Act Alliance Forum under the umbrella of NCCK and a member of Evangelical Alliance of Kenya (EAK), an umbrella body for Pentecostal Churches in Kenya.
The Church also networks with other Civil Societies Organizations in areas of operations as well as County and National Governments.
In average FPFK Church annually receives projects funds that amount to Kenya Shillings 100,000,000 (USD 1,000,000) from different partners. Since the year 2000, the church project’s has been funded and supported by different partners namely;
- Norwegian Pentecostal Mission (NPM) formally called PYM in Partnership with NORAD
- Swedish Pentecostal Mission (SPM) formally PMU- Interlife in partnership with SIDA
- EU Funds in partnership with Accord International
- Handicap International partnership
- NCCK partnership funds
- Diakonia Partnership Funds