FPFK BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
Kindaruma Guest House
FPFK BUSINESS ENTERPRISE INTRODUCTION
The overall goal is to see improved performance in FPFK existing businesses ventures and in the new businesses developed. Specifically, the following are the outcomes in each of these national assets and institutions.
The National Institutions of FPFK include Thessalia Mission Guest house and Farm, Thessalia Dispensary, Thessalia Secondary School, Karen Christian College, Bukhungu Youth Polytechnic, Kindaruma Guest house, and Mombasa rental facilities and Keswick Bookshop.
Strengthened business model to support FPFK operations
Guest Houses and FPFK properties
Kindaruma Guest House, Nairobi; Thessalia Mission Guest house and Mombasa rental facilities.
- Establish strategic alliances with domestic and foreign travel agents that will ensure constant flow of guests around the year
- Ensure customer satisfaction by upholding hallmarks such as high quality customer care at the guesthouse
Kindaruma Guest House
FPFK Kindaruma Guest House is one of the best spots in Nairobi. Is a christian based organisation whose aim is to provide only but the best in terms of service and hospitality.
Located exactly 6 km from the city center, we guarantee tranquility and peaceful quiet away from the bustle and hustle.
The guesthouse has 62 rooms. All rooms are attractively decorated with hot shower, toilet and TV. Booked on bed & breakfast, half or full board, guests enjoy sumptuous breakfast buffets. Lunch and dinner are mostly buffet style but guest can also have a choice of menu. For business guests, we have first-rate conference facilities for up to 60 people.
Services & Facilities:
Thessalia Mission Guest house and Mombasa guest houses
- Refurbish existing facilities and construct new guest houses with self-contained rooms and conference hall
- Reorganize services at the institutional chapel so they are separate from the local church
- Increase staff capacity at the centre in both numbers and quality
- Improve resource mobilization and capitalization of the centres for implementation of work plans
Provision of education
Thessalia Secondary School, Karen Christian College, Embakasi
- Increase in the number and performance of registered students under national educational curriculum
- Improve access to education to the orphans and vulnerable children (OV
Karen Bible College, Nairobi.
- . Karen Christian College will be upgraded to offer quality training for church ministers.
- The curriculum will be diversified to include ICT and business oriented courses
- FPFK will use existing course centres for training pastors as well as offering refresher courses to church ministers
- Mobilize resources from local and international partners to improve the institutions’ capacity to deliver quality higher education and training.
- Ensure KCC programmes are accredited by relevant regulatory agencies and are competitive and sustainable
Thessalia, Nyambare and Mpeketoni.
- Equip the FPFK supported hospitals, dispensaries, mobile clinics so they are able to meet the needs of their respective clientel
- Improve on quality of services to attract patronage and by extension local support
- The facilities are served by competent medical health personnel
Vocational and entrepreneurship centres
- Increase in numbers of learners going through the church based vocational institutions
- Flexible approaches to learning adopted that includes use of ICT to enhance effective delivery and competitiveness
- Ensure all programmes offered are accredited by the regulator TVET
Keswick Books and Gifts
Kiswich Books and Gifts is a regional leading christian bookshop devoted to spreading the word of God through Bibles, Christian Literature and Gift Items.